Saturday, December 15

On The Radio (Huh-Oh!)

Short post, to briefly say: I'm on the radio tonight! I'm a guest! Wow!

You can listen to yours truly talk about sex, kink, bdsm, and (if I know myself at all) feminism and Fifty Shades, at Sex Talk With Curvy. There's also a past episode by a moderator over at BDSMcommunity, Dar_Synn.

I've never done radio before, but I have done sexy things in a radio station. I know it's not the same thing, exactly, but in honor of tonight, here's the one remaining photograph of that afternoon, when times were simpler, and radio was still analog.

At KROCK, Radio Free Reed College
(And yes, it's cropped, because although I'm getting braver every day, I'm not quite brave enough to put my tits on the internet yet).

So, here goes nothin'!

1 comment:

  1. You can't imagine how happy the mere existence of this photo makes me. Long live KRRC!

    ReplyDelete