Wednesday, July 18

weighted with the salt of her

Poems like this one make me want to write about sex more.

After all, this is kinky blog, right? When I get home from work today, maybe yesterday goes down on paper (much like myself... har). Three in one day? Never done it with a blog, but hey, first times can be fun.

Anyway. In all seriousness, I'm a cis woman, but that poem is really gorgeous. Makes me want to hit on people with lines like "Hey, my body wants to crash your body... Wanna get wrecked?" Or maybe just read to them:


"Make the arch of her back a language
Name the hollows of each of her vertebrae
When they catch pools of sweat
Like rainwater in a row of paper cups
Align your teeth with this alphabet of her spine
So every word is weighted with the salt of her."

Because it doesn't get much sexier than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment