Sunday, April 28

Delectable shame

Real post coming soon. In the mean time, here's a link that I'll probably be referencing forever. I love finding things on the Internet that are exactly the answer to a question I get asked a lot. Feels less lonely, and also adds a comforting weight to the arsenal of "no, I am not disturbed, and here's why," in which I seem to always fumble, trying to answer those oft-asked questions.

Anyhow, enjoy:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/greta/2013/04/22/an-open-letter-to-people-concerned-about-kink/?utm_source=feedly

1 comment:

  1. "This sort of “concern” for the people who practice it, however well-meaning, is part of what stigmatizes us and marginalizes us."

    It certainly reinforces a stigmatizing pattern of social currents; I'd like to see something a bit more substantive than "guys, stop being such crap allies, please?"

    ReplyDelete