Thursday, November 8

Corset Time!

I really like corsetry. Like, I'd go so far as to say it's a fetish (as far as you can say anything that's linked to sex already is fetishizable). Here, then, are three of my favorite corsets. I have a few more, but they're cheapo-type things, not made with any real... staying power. Har har!


Sir* helped me out with this (both the lacing and the photos - because although I can lace myself in, it's not fun, and it's never quite right). And although they're mainly about the corsets, I am, in fact, putting suggestive photos of myself on the internet, so it also might be a little bit about... whatever that is. Will it come back to bite me (and not in the fun way)? Maybe. But, risk-aware, I'm doing it anyway.

First, red and black leather:


front

side

back

It came from kinkfest, so it has a bunch of memories wrapped up in it. It's the only real underbust I have, and for that reason, and also because it's leather, I think it's my favorite. It looks a little small on me from the back, but we didn't really take the time to get me into it properly (lace, let it rest, lace, let it rest, lace, etc). So usually, it closes a fair bit tighter than that.

Next: the one I made that's not really a corset yet!

side/back
This one is a work in progress. I'm not sure why we didn't get a front photo (or maybe I lost it?), but I haven't put the boning in yet. It's made from my first pair of backstage blacks - carharrts that I'd patched through a couple times, and finally had the idea to turn into something else. It's underbust, but over-the-shoulder (and you can kind of see... where my boob juts out at the weird angle there? Yeah, that's the underbust part. I thought it looked super funny, in the photo - hello boob! - but that's sort of how my boobs look when they're... well, when I'm bent over, as such, for any number of nefarious purposes).

Anyway. I've got boning for it, I'm just trying to find the time to put it in...

And finally, my first ever corset, and probably a shy second to the red and black leather:

back


front (with bruises :)

This was a present to myself after I'd quit smoking for three months, when I was nineteen. The quitting didn't take, but the corset did. It's black satin. It's missing one hook in the front. I was wearing it the first (and only) time I was ever suspended. Depending on where it sits, it can either give me serious cleavage, or (more like this picture), make my nipples just visible (and playable with) over the top. Okay, maybe this one's my favorite. More likely, they're all my favorite.

So, that's the news from Corsetry Land, where all the women are strong, all the men are feminists, and all the children are yet-to-be thanks to modern methods of birth control.

*Asterix from the top: I think my partner needs a name, like a real name, on here. I mean, he has a name (sh'duh), but I don't want to use his real one, and "Sir" is sort of... formal. And I like that it's formal. In fact, that's part of the reason why he needs another one, in this context, for me: I want to keep it formal.

Options I'm thinking of include: Jamie, and that's as far as I've gotten. Suggestions welcome!

1 comment: